WE PROVIDE ADVICE & SERVICES
IN CHARTERING, SALE & PURCHASE,
OPERATIONS, BUNKERING & INSURANCE
- Over 200 seafarers and shore-based employees
- Over 90% retention at sea and ashore.
- 8.0 years average age of fleet.
- Fleet capacity 660,000 dwt.
- Total oil cargo carried in 2020 : 1.8M mt
- Total dry cargo carried in 2020 : 1.2M mt
Lyras Maritime Ltd. use their vast experience, gained from over 75 years in the industry, to provide the best advice to ensure safe, reliable, economical and environmentally-conscious transport. This is achieved in part through maintaining strong relationships with only the finest quality charterers, shipyards, insurance underwriters and ship-brokers in the industry.
The company’s directors have always played an active role in international organisations and committees (such as the Greek Shipping Co-operation Committee, the London P&I Club, the Hellenic War-Risk, Baltic Exchange, BIMCO and Intertanko) to ensure ongoing positive influence on shipping policy worldwide.